The Centre has two very separate accommodation blocks designed to house two groups or males/females separately if required.
All bedrooms throughout the centre offer:
- ensuite bathroom
- storage units for clothes and personal belongings
- pillows and blankets are supplied
- reverse cycle airconditioning
- wifi (password controlled)
Southern Accommodation block
The Southern Accommodation block is located at the Southern end of the property and can accommodate 74 people over two storeys.
- 4 x 2-bed rooms - each room contains 2 king single beds (not bunks), a desk with lamp and a lounge chair
- 15 x 4-bed rooms– each room contains 2 long single bunk sets
- 1 x 6-bed room– this room contains 3 single bunk sets
Northern Accommodation block
The Northern Accommodation block is located at the Northern end of the property and can accommodate 76 people over one storey with level access. It has:
- 3 x 2-bed rooms - each room contains 2 king single beds (not bunks), a desk with lamp, lounge chair
- 16 x 4-bed rooms – each room contains 2 long single bunk sets
- 1 x 6-bed room – this room contains 3 single bunk sets
All ground level rooms in both accommodation blocks provide level access. There are 2 accessible rooms that comply with AS1428.1 – one in the Southern Accommodation Block and one in the Northern Accommodation Block.
Both doonas and pillows are supplied by the Centre. All beds are presented with washable mattress protectors covering the mattress, all pillows have washable pillow protectors and all doonas are presented with a cover.
For guests who choose to bring their own linen, the following is suggested:
- 2 x flat sheets (beds are mostly long single or king single size) or sleeping bag
- Pillow slip
- Towel and washer
- Bath mat (if required)